LBA associate members "associate" themselves with Louisiana's commercial banks and thrifts by monitoring developments in the banking industry with the information they receive from the Association. Any company that provides products and services to Louisiana financial institutions is eligible for membership. For more information, contact Ginger Laurent in the LBA office at 225/387-3282 for an enrollment application. Dues for associate members are $1,000 a year.
- a subscription to LBA's newsletter, The Louisiana Banker
- a listing in the The Bankers Directory, LBA's online financial directory
- a listing in the Associate Members Resources Guide on LBA's website
- discounts on LBA continuing education programs
- access to the LBA staff for legal, legislative, and banking industry information