With rising tensions surrounding the Russia/Ukraine situation, we see heightened cyber awareness. Here are several resources for your review:
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s “Shields Up” initiative provides the latest federal updates and guidance—click here to visit.
- ICBA’s Cyber and Data Security resource center provides community bank-focused materials, including mitigation resources, communications tools and reports from FS-ISAC—click here to visit.
- Click here to download an email dated Feb. 25, 2022, from Department of Homeland Security with resources, that includes at the beginning, "there are no known Louisiana specific threats presently."
- Louisiana Business Emergency Operations Center website—click here to visit.
- "As Russia/Ukraine situation raises specter of Cyberwar, how can we be better prepared here at home?" report by Tommy Waller—click here to view. A veteran U.S. Marine Officer, Tommy serves as the Director of Infrastructure Security at the Center for Security Policy. He routinely distributes information and analysis on ideological and infrastructure threats to the U.S. homeland. If you would like to be added to his distribution list, please email him at TWaller@CenterForSecurityPolicy.org.
- American Bankers Association Russian Invasion of Ukraine resources page
- National Institute of Standards & Technology's Ransomware Risk Management: A cybersecurity framework profile
East Baton Rouge Parish Emergency Preparedness
Red Stick Ready Social Media:
- If an East Baton Rouge Parish business, email MOHSEP@brla.gov with questions or any technical difficulties.
- To sign up for Red Stick Ready text alerts, text “REDSTICKREADY” to (225) 243-9991 (click here to download the graphic).
- Download the Red Stick Ready App on your smart phone.