(November 25, 2020) Louisiana Steps Back to Phase 2 as COVID cases rise, https://gov.louisiana.gov/index.cfm/newsroom/detail/2830
(August 17, 2020), Louisiana Main Street Recovery Grant Program, https://www.louisianamainstreet.com/, is now open to all businesses, even those that received PPP loans. Banks with less than 50 employees are eligible to apply. Grant recipients will be public information.
(July 11, 2020), Proclamation #89 JBE 2020, https://gov.louisiana.gov/assets/Proclamations/2020/89-JBE-2020.pdf
(June 5, 2020), Proclamation #74 JBE 2020 State of Emergency for COVID-19 Phase 2 of Resilient Louisiana
(June 5, 2020), Proclamation #75 JBE 2020 Renewal of State of Emergency For COVID-19 Extension of Emergency Provisions
(May 14, 2020), Governor Edwards Proclamation 58 JBE 2020 Phase 1 reopening, https://gov.louisiana.gov/assets/Proclamations/2020/58-JBE-2020.pdf
- (May 14, 2020), Governor’s Proclamation 59 JBE 2020 Extension of Emergency Provisions, https://gov.louisiana.gov/assets/Proclamations/2020/59-JBE-2020.pdf
- Gov. Edwards Issues Statewide Stay at Home Order to Further Fight the Spread of COVID-19 in Louisiana. Financial Services and Banking Industry Employees are essential.
- Louisiana Governor's Executive Order Number JBE 2020-30, Additional measures for Covid-19 public health emergency
- Gov. Edwards Announces Aggressive Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- Louisiana Department of Revenue's statement on COVID-19 Impact on Levies Issued
- Louisiana Clerks of Court parishes offering E-Filing and E-Recording as of March 2020
- Louisiana Supreme Court's information and resources page