Louisiana Bankers Association Elects 2021-2022 Officers, Board Members
Please note: Click here for full size, downloadable copies of the pictures.
BATON ROUGE—Jerry Ledet, President and Chief Executive Officer of Synergy Bank in Houma, has been installed as the 2021-2022 Chairman of the Louisiana Bankers Association.
Ledet succeeds Gary S. Littlefield, Baton Rouge Market President of Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Company.
The other 2021-2022 LBA officers are:
- Chairman-Elect K. Brent Vidrine of Bank of Sunset
- Treasurer Joseph F. Quinlan, III, of First National Bankers Bank in Baton Rouge
The following regional directors were elected during LBA’s annual meeting:
- Northwest Region: John C. Cole of Gibsland Bank and Trust
- South Central Region: Steven J. Crispino of South Louisiana Bank in Houma
- Northeast Region: Paige B. Oliver of Bank of Oak Ridge
Other LBA directors continuing to serve for the upcoming year are:
- Southeast Region: Chris Ferris of Fidelity Bank in New Orleans
- Acadiana Region: Jason P. Freyou of Home Bank, N.A., in Lafayette
- Southwest Region: Justin Holt of The Evangeline Bank and Trust in Lake Charles
- Southeast Region: Chip Knight of Hancock Whitney Bank in New Orleans
- Capitol Region: H. Brooks Lewis of Citizens Bank and Trust Company in Baton Rouge
- At-Large Member: Rose M. Miller of First National Bank of Louisiana in Lafayette
- Central Region: Bryon C. Salazar of Red River Bank in Alexandria
- Robert T. Taylor, Chief Executive Officer of LBA in Baton Rouge
About LBA: Founded in 1900, the Louisiana Bankers Association’s mission is to help banks grow and prosper in Louisiana. For more than 120 years, the LBA has provided Louisiana’s bankers with top-quality professional development, revenue-enhancing products and services, governmental relations and public advocacy. For more information, go to www.lba.org.