Louisiana Bankers Association Elects At-Large Board Member
Please note: Click here for a full size, downloadable copy of Rose Miller's picture.
BATON ROUGE— Rose Miller, president of First National Bank of Louisiana in Lafayette, has been elected to serve a three-year term as the At-Large Member of LBA’s Board of Directors.
Other LBA directors continuing to serve for the upcoming year are:
- Chairwoman Carly Leonards
- Chairman-Elect Jerry P. Ledet, Jr., of Synergy Bank in Houma
- Treasurer K. Brent Vidrine of Bank of Sunset
- Immediate Past Chairman Gary S. Littlefield of Gulf Coast Bank and Trust Company
- South Central Region: Jeremy M. Callais of MC Bank in Morgan City
- Southeast Region: Chris Ferris of Fidelity Bank in New Orleans
- Acadiana Region: Jason P. Freyou of Home Bank, N.A., in Lafayette
- Southwest Region: Justin Holt of Lakeside Bank in Lake Charles
- Northeast Region: Ryan R. Kilpatrick of Origin Bank in Ruston
- Southeast Region: Chip Knight of Hancock Whitney Bank in New Orleans
- Capitol Region: H. Brooks Lewis of Citizens Bank and Trust Company in Baton Rouge
- Central Region: Bryon C. Salazar of Red River Bank in Alexandria
- Northwest Region: Jason D. Smith of Citizens National Bank, N.A., in Bossier City
- Robert T. Taylor, Chief Executive Officer of LBA in Baton Rouge
About LBA: Founded in 1900, the Louisiana Bankers Association’s mission is to help banks grow and prosper in Louisiana. For more than 120 years, the LBA has provided Louisiana’s bankers with top-quality professional development, revenue-enhancing products and services, governmental relations and public advocacy. For more information, go to www.lba.org.