Speaker: Debbie Crawford, gettechnical, inc
This recording is from a 1-day instructor led program held on October 18th via Zoom. Recordings are 4 MP4 links. Electronic materials will be sent as well.
In this seminar, we will look at the current procedures to open and document all types of accounts to make sure your procedures are protecting your bank, including documentary, nondocumentary and risk-based verification. The Revised Louisiana Deposit Account Manual now includes beneficial ownership steps for compliance.
- New Account Interview
- W-9, W-8 Issues
- Types of ownership: Individual, Joint, PODs, Agents and Powers of Attorney
- Special Accounts: living trust, estates, UTMA, social security representative payees
- Sole proprietor accounts
- Partnerships and Corporations
- Limited Liability companies
- Non-profit organizations
- Agency, escrow and public funds
- Tragedy and Political Campaigns
- Death Affidavits