May 2, 2023
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
You have been appointed as the new Bank Secrecy Officer for your bank. You now feel like a deer caught in the headlights--what to do, where to start, who can help? All of these thoughts are running through your mind. Well, worry no more since we have designed the perfect program for new BSA officers and will help you set up a framework to begin your new job and organize the sections of the BSA exam manual and law so that you will know how to begin. You will go from panic to calm, as this program will break down the components of the regulation, the exam manual and the functions so that you can begin to look at each piece one at a time.
- Understand how the BSA law is organized
- Understand how the sections of the BSA manual can help you structure your program
- Designing a risk assessment
- How to write a BSA policy
- How to look at Customer Identification Programs and Customer Due Diligence
- Working on the SAR, Investigation, Filing and Tracking
- Changes pending, e-filing, confidentiality and organization
- What regulators may expect from your AML program
- And much, much more!
This webinar is designed for New BSA Officers, BSA coordinators and those who assist the BSA Officers such as Security, OFAC and Compliance Officers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical, inc. a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 35+ years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor's and master’s degrees. Deborah's specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.
Thank You to Our May Webinar Sponsor: