Please note: Limited seats available. Please register early. This class is being held in West Monroe, LA at FISC.
February 7, 2024
Member Fee: $475
Non-Member Fee: $675
This is a beginner’s course that focuses on how to use LaserPro to produce Consumer Real Estate loan documentation for loans subject to the TRID Regulation. The course is taught at a beginner’s level, but current LaserPro processors may also benefit from the course. The course is divided into two sections. The first section of this course is designed to teach someone how to navigate through LaserPro’s Processing workflow to produce a Loan Estimate and early disclosures. The second section is designed to teach someone how to navigate through LaserPro’s Doc Prep phase to produce a Closing Disclosure and closing loan documentation.
- Learn to navigate and produce loan documentation in the LaserPro Software for consumer real estate loans subject to TRID
- Understand the Processing workflow and the Document Prep Workflow
- Complete the Processing workflow to generate and review a Loan Estimate and early disclosure package
- Complete the Doc Prep workflow to generate and review a Closing Disclosure and closing document package
To fully benefit from this workshop, participants should possess the following skills:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic window-based program skills
- Basic knowledge of their bank’s lending policies and practices relating to Consumer Real Estate Loans subject to the TRID Regulation
Please Note: This is not a compliance seminar. The trainer cannot render compliance advice or legal counsel advice. This is a hands-on course designed to teach someone how to navigate and complete the workflow of the LaserPro software. Each participant will be completing hands on computer training during the class.
Teresa Uptain is a Software Training Advisor for Finastra. Prior to joining Finastra, she has an extensive 15 year background working in the banking industry in which she holds many accomplishments. Teresa joined Finastra, the world’s 3rd largest Fintech company, in 2016. She joined the company as a LaserPro Trainer. She has since evolved in her position and currently trains many of the company’s software’s. She remains a Subject Matter Expert with the LaserPro software.
Due to commitments we must make to secure a class, we need your help. Cancellations must be received 30 business days prior to the class. Cancellations received less than 30 business days prior to the class will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.