This program will be a virtual program through WebEx. Registered participants will use their own computer with their own bank’s LaserPro for the training. Limited seats available. Please register early.
June 12, 2024
Member Fee: $475
Non-Member Fee: $675
This is a beginner’s course that focuses on how to use LaserPro to produce Consumer Real Estate loan documentation for loans subject to the TRID Regulation. The course is taught at a beginner’s level, but current LaserPro processors may also benefit from the course. The course is divided into two sections. The first section of this course is designed to teach someone how to navigate through LaserPro’s Processing workflow to produce a Loan Estimate and early disclosures. The second section is designed to teach someone how to navigate through LaserPro’s Doc Prep phase to produce a Closing Disclosure and closing loan documentation.
- Learn to navigate & produce loan documentation in LaserPro for consumer real estate loans subject to TRID
- Understand the Processing workflow and the Document Prep Workflow
- Complete the Processing workflow to generate and review a Loan Estimate and early disclosure package
- Complete the Doc Prep workflow to generate and review a Closing Disclosure and closing document package
- A Computer with a stable internet connection. Note: It is best to use Chrome or Edge browsers to connect to a WebEx session.
- Access to join a WebEx Session (invitation to join the session will be provided)
- Audio capability with access to mute feature (could consist of dialing in from a phone OR utilizing functioning speakers and microphone on the computer)
- Access to your financial institution’s LaserPro software with access to the following areas:
- General System Setup (GSS)
- LaserPro Admin (Loan Processing Setup)
- Consumer and Commercial modules
Although experience administrators may benefit from this class, new administrators will receive the most benefit.
Teresa Uptain is a Software Training Advisor for Finastra. Prior to joining Finastra, she has an extensive 15 year background working in the banking industry in which she holds many accomplishments. Teresa joined Finastra, the world’s 3rd largest Fintech company, in 2016. She joined the company as a LaserPro Trainer. She has since evolved in her position and currently trains many of the company’s software’s. She remains a Subject Matter Expert with the LaserPro software.
Due to commitments we must make to secure a class, we need your help. Cancellations must be received 30 business days prior to the class. Cancellations received less than 30 business days prior to the class will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.