*Please note: This class is currently full. Please contact the LBA office if you would like to be on a waiting list. This class was originally scheduled for May 24 but rescheduled to June 28 because of an unforeseen scheduling conflict for the speaker.
This program will be a virtual program through WebEx. Registered participants will use their own computer with their own bank’s LaserPro for the training. Limited seats available. Please register early.
Member Fee: $399
Non-Member Fee: $599
This is a beginner’s course that focuses on how to edit and maintain the administrative database of the LaserPro software. The course is taught at a beginner’s level, but current LaserPro administrators may also benefit. The course is divided into two sections. The first section focuses on the setup and functionality of General System Setup. The second section of this course focuses on the setup and functionality of LaserPro Loan Processing Setup. This is a hands-on course designed to teach someone how to edit and navigate through the administrative database of the LaserPro software. Each participant will be completing hands on work on a computer during the class.
Please Note: This is not a compliance seminar. The trainer cannot render compliance advice or legal advice.
- Understand the different administrative sections of the LaserPro software
- Learn and understand how the administrative sections affect the user side of the software
- Learn to efficiently maintain and edit the administrative database
- Review General System Setup with a focus on the following areas:
- Institution Information and User Information
- Review LaserPro Loan Processing Setup with a focus on the following areas:
- Rates, Policies, Forms, Libraries, and Templates
To participate in this WebEx session, participants will need access to the following basic items:
- A Computer with a stable internet connection
- Access to join a WebEx Session (invitation to join the session will be provided)
- Audio capability with access to mute feature (could consist of dialing in from a phone OR utilizing functioning speakers and microphone on the computer)
- Access to your financial institution’s LaserPro software with access to the following areas:
- General System Setup (GSS)
- LaserPro Admin (Loan Processing Setup)
- Consumer and Commercial modules
Although experience administrators may benefit from this class, new administrators will receive the most benefit.
Teresa Uptain is a Software Training Advisor for Finastra. Prior to joining Finastra, she has an extensive 15 year background working in the banking industry in which she holds many accomplishments. Teresa joined Finastra, the world’s 3rd largest Fintech company, in 2016. She joined the company as a LaserPro Trainer. She has since evolved in her position and currently trains many of the company’s software’s. She remains a Subject Matter Expert with the LaserPro software.