This program will be a virtual program through WebEx. Registered participants will use their own computer with their own bank’s LaserPro for the training. Limited seats available. Please register early.
June 11, 2024
Member Fee: $475
Non-Member Fee: $675
Please be aware that if 2 users from the same bank enroll in this Admin class, they both cannot be logged into the admin areas of Laser Pro at the same time for the class. The system will not allow this. Therefore, one person can login to admin area and the other person can watch what the instructor is doing or watch their co-worker.
This is a beginner’s course that focuses on how to edit and maintain the administrative database of the LaserPro software. The course is taught at a beginner’s level, but current LaserPro administrators may also benefit from the course. The course is divided into two sections. The first section of this course focuses on the setup and functionality of General System Setup. The second section of this course focuses on the setup and functionality of LaserPro Loan Processing Setup.
- Understand the different administrative sections of the LaserPro software
- Learn and understand how the administrative sections affect the user side of the software
- Learn to efficiently maintain and edit the administrative database
- Review General System Setup with a focus on: Institution Information & User Information
- Review LaserPro Loan Processing Setup with a focus on: Rates, Policies, Forms, Libraries, and Templates
- A Computer with a stable internet connection. Note: It is best to use Chrome or Edge browsers to connect to a WebEx session.
- Access to join a WebEx Session (invitation to join the session will be provided)
- Audio capability with access to mute feature (could consist of dialing in from a phone OR utilizing functioning speakers and microphone on the computer)
- Access to your financial institution’s LaserPro software with access to the following areas:
- General System Setup (GSS)
- LaserPro Admin (Loan Processing Setup)
- Consumer and Commercial modules
Although experience administrators may benefit from this class, new administrators will receive the most benefit.
Teresa Uptain is a Software Training Advisor for Finastra. Prior to joining Finastra, she has an extensive 15 year background working in the banking industry in which she holds many accomplishments. Teresa joined Finastra, the world’s 3rd largest Fintech company, in 2016. She joined the company as a LaserPro Trainer. She has since evolved in her position and currently trains many of the company’s software’s. She remains a Subject Matter Expert with the LaserPro software.
Due to commitments we must make to secure a class, we need your help. Cancellations must be received 30 business days prior to the class. Cancellations received less than 30 business days prior to the class will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.