This program will be a virtual program through WebEx. Registered participants will use their own computer with their own bank’s LaserPro for the training. Limited seats available. Please register early.
June 13, 2024
Member Fee: $475
Non-Member Fee: $675
This is a beginner’s course that focuses on how to use LaserPro to produce Commercial loan documentation. The course is taught at a beginner’s level, but current LaserPro processors may also benefit from the course.
- Learn to navigate and produce Commercial Loan Documentation in the LaserPro software
- Understand the workflow of the Commercial Doc Prep Module of LaserPro
- Complete the workflow to generate and review a commercial closing package for a UCC secured loan
- Complete the workflow to generate and review a commercial closing package for a real estate secured loan
To fully benefit from this workshop, participants should possess the following skills:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic window-based program skills
- Basic knowledge of their bank’s lending policies and practices relating to commercial loans
Although experienced processors may benefit from this class, processors that are new to preparing Commercial loan documentation in LaserPro will benefit the most.
Teresa Uptain is a Software Training Advisor for Finastra. Prior to joining Finastra, she has an extensive 15 year background working in the banking industry in which she holds many accomplishments. Teresa joined Finastra, the world’s 3rd largest Fintech company, in 2016. She joined the company as a LaserPro Trainer. She has since evolved in her position and currently trains many of the company’s software’s. She remains a Subject Matter Expert with the LaserPro software.
Due to commitments we must make to secure a class, we need your help. Cancellations must be received 30 business days prior to the class. Cancellations received less than 30 business days prior to the class will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.