The date of this webinar has been changed from December 5, 2022 to December 1, 2022.
December 1, 2022
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
During this program we will look at the “hot” issues of 2022 and what is coming for 2023. You won’t want to miss! We will discuss topics from proposed legislation to things that continue to plague your deposit compliance area.
- Bills in Congress
- Cannabis Administrative Opportunity Act
- Securing a Stronger Retirement Act
- Enablers Act (Pandora Papers)
- Things that drive our regulators crazy
- Re Presentment of Items by Merchants and Overdrafts
- Regulation E—When is it really fraud?
- Dynamic versus Static OD Programs
- Big fines this year
- Bank of America
- US Bank National Association
- FDIC Insurance Changes on Trust Accounts
- POD State Law Changes
- CFPB to look at Deposit Discrimination
This webinar will benefit: Personal Bankers, New Accounts, Universal Bankers, Audit & Internal Controls, Bank Secrecy Act and AML, Compliance, Compliance Management and Auditing, Deposit Operations, eCompliance, New Accounts, OFAC, Operations, Operations Compliance, Risk Management, Security and Technology Officers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical, inc. a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 35+ years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor's and master’s degrees. Deborah's specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.