December 11, 2023
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
Where are we in the 4th quarter? This webinar will cover all the 2023 changes to deposit accounts and recap what needs to be done this year. We will also look at the status of pending legislation and continuing challenges facing the deposit side of the financial institution. This catch-all program will be helpful to make sure we have not missed anything so far in 2023. Checklists and summaries will help you manage these complex areas affecting your customers.
- CFPB weighs in on junk fees
- Supervisory guidance on overdrafts—APSN and paying items twice
- Reg CC misconceptions
- FDIC insurance myths and changes to come
- Beneficial Ownership update
- SECURE ACT and CARES Act on IRAs
- Nonresident alien interest reporting rules
- Regulation E on unauthorized transactions
- Check fraud and check liability
Deposit Compliance, Deposit Operations, Branch Administration, Senior Management and deposit specialists, BSA and training
Debbie Crawford is the President of gettechnical, Inc. a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 35+ years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor's and master’s degrees. Deborah's specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.