February 1, 2024
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
The Federal Reserve, FDIC, and OCC released their final ruling on CRA Modernization on October 24, 2023, and the massive, 1,500-page interagency regulation features several significant changes to CRA. This 90-minute webinar examines the final rule and provides the framework to start building a plan for change and compliance at your bank.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
After almost 30 years, it’s all new requirements and a drastic change from what banks are doing today.
In this session our goal is for you to come away with:
- An understanding of major changing requirements to CRA and the impact on your bank.
- An understanding of updated Community Development standards and requirements. Can we say the details matter?
- The key definitions for a new CRA program. How these definitions will be the foundation to a successful implementation.
- An understanding of how the agencies have changed the performance tests and standards to assess a bank’s CRA performance, and which tests apply to each type of institution.
- Insight into how data collection and reporting comes into play.
- A detailed manual that serves as a handbook long after you’ve completed the program.
The webinar is designed for loan officers, compliance officers, CRA officers, loan department staff, bank counsel and auditors.
Kimberly Boatwright is EVP and Director of Risk and Compliance at Compliance Resource, LLC and has more than a two decades of experience working in the financial services industry. Ms. Boatwright is a well-regarded financial industry risk and compliance professional with a strong background in program development and implementation. She is a thought leader who specializes in Fair Lending, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC, and consumer compliance. During her career she has worked for and consulted with all types of financial institutions helping to establish and evolve compliance and risk programs. She is a frequent public speaker, trainer, and author on compliance and risk management topics. Kimberly is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager and a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist.