November 14, 2023
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
During this program we will focus on BSA governance. We will look at the process for writing, reviewing and approving your policy, procedures and processes. Learn how these three P’s translate into our every day practices.
- What is a policy and who approves
- What is a procedure and who approves
- What is a process
- How do we know when our governance is good enough for the regulators
- How do we keep things up to date
- What happens when practices do not match our 3 P’s
- Learn more about how to manage the big P’s of BSA
BSA Officers and Staff, Management, Compliance and the Board
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical, inc. a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 35+ years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor's and master’s degrees. Deborah's specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.