Regulatory & Consumer Compliance Solutions
Bankers Alliance, owned by 30 state bankers associations, offers a family of services that includes Compliance Alliance, a subscription-based regulatory and consumer compliance advisory service with tools, hotlines, and document reviews, and Review Alliance, an independent group of compliance specialists offering banks deep-dive audits of their existing transactions, recommendations about program enhancements or guidance on future safety and soundness. In 2020, we added Virtual Compliance Officer—a new shared service-model using bank-dedicated compliance officers; perfect for monitoring and guiding your bank remotely. To learn more about our family of services, call (833) 683-0701 or email email@example.com and ask for our Membership Team.
For timely compliance updates, click here to subscribe to our email newsletter.
Virtual Compliance Officer
- A VCO is an experienced compliance expert assigned to your bank
- For managing, reporting and guidance
- Works with your entirely remotely
- We cover training and staffing costs
- Outsourcing that’s needs-based, but also incredibly budget-friendly
- External reviews of processes & previous transactions
- BSA / CRA / HMDA / Flood
- Lending or deposit compliance
- Review internal audit programs
- Formalized monthly reporting
Compliance Alliance demos are available every Tuesday and Thursday, click here to find out more.
Once you complete the demo, you can get a free 48-hour trial of the Compliance Alliance membership.
- All-inclusive subscription
- Unlimited reviews
- Unlimited online chats
- Unlimited tool downloads
- Monthly webinars
- Monthly huddles
- Daily news updates
- Regulatory calendar emails
- Cuts staffing costs
- Supports the entire bank
How is Compliance Alliance Different?
- 99.98% satisfaction rate
- Chats answered in seconds
- No limits on chats
- 7 a.m.–6 p.m. CST