Please note: This webinar was originally scheduled for October 11 but rescheduled to October 17 due to a speaker scheduling conflict.
October 17, 2022
2:30 PM- 4:00 PM
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
There are two major sources of red flags: the systems and the frontline. What are your procedures from systems or frontline to investigation to SAR? These procedures could save your financial institution from expensive fraud and money laundering, or if improper, they could result in lack of a systematic approach to the AML program. This program includes a review of the New SAR and its new data fields.
- What is a red flag?
- What should your response be?
- What does it mean to conduct an investigation?
- When do you file a SAR? What are the time constraints?
- How often do you have to file SARs?
- When do you close an account?
- The integration of the system, the frontline and the investigation all become your financial institution's AML program
- Putting together the pieces of an AML program
This webinar is designed for BSA Officers, BSA coordinators, Compliance Officers and Security Officers.
Deborah L. Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc a Florida based training company. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She does training on deposit and frontline operations, BSA, IRAs, compliance and many other areas of the financial institution. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her Bachelor and master’s degrees.