October 31, 2023
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
It may be time to update your policy and procedures for BSA. Where are you now? Do you need to add cannabis? Do you need to add the new crypto currency? Examiners continue to criticize risk assessments, policy and procedures connections. Learn how to use the regulation and exam manual to really massage your program. What do you need to add, take out or revamp in BSA?
- Risk connection to policy and procedures
- What is a policy, procedure and process
- What can you use when writing the policy
- Looking for common holes in your policy
- Using the regulation and exam manual to fill in gaps
- A to Z on what should be in the policy
- Adding cannabis to your policy
- Adding crypto to your risk assessment
BSA Officers and staff, compliance, risk management and training
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical, inc. a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 35+ years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor's and master’s degrees. Deborah's specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.