The 400+ page LBA Louisiana Commercial Laws book reflects all the latest legislative changes. The book contains Louisiana's enacted version of the Uniform Commercial Code, including Chapter 1, General Provisions; Chapter 3, Negotiable Instruments; Chapter 4, Bank Deposits and Collections; Chapter 4A, Funds Transfers; Chapter 5, Letters of Credit; Chapter 7, Documents of Title; Chapter 8, Investment Securities; and Chapter 9, Secured Transactions. The book also includes helpful UCC comments as well as comments on changes unique to Louisiana.
|Attention LBA Members Check out the online version of the book in the Members Section of LBA’s Website. |
Don’t have your password yet? Just fill out the registration form.
- UCC Chapter 1, General Provisions
- UCC Chapter 3, Negotiable Instruments
- UCC Chapter 4, Bank Deposits and Collections
- UCC Chapter 4A, Funds Transfers
- UCC Chapter 5, Letters of Credit
- UCC Chapter 7, Documents of Title
- UCC Chapter 8, Investment Securities
- UCC Chapter 9, Secured Transactions
LBA Bank Counsel Members have access to the online version in the Members Section as part of membership. If you would like to purchase a printed copy, the prices are as follows.
To order a printed version of the book, fill out the form below. LBA members can view the book online in PDF format in the Members Section of LBA’s website.
Click here to use our secure online order form.