As we all work toward reinforcing public confidence in Louisiana banks and thrifts, we are providing you the following materials for you to use as needed:
1. Safe & Sound Brochure that can be modified to fit your circumstance - add your logo and additional copy of your choosing to run in your local newspaper or to run in your employee/customer newsletter, etc: http://www.lba.org/files/Safe%20&%20Sound%20Brochure.pub
2. American Bankers Association’s Safety and Soundness Communications Kit at this link, http://www.aba.com/News/safemain.htm
3. Independent Community Bankers of America’s Safety of Community Bank’s Deposits PR Campaign at this link, http://www.icba.org/consumer/index.cfm?ItemNumber=47129
4. FDIC’s national public service campaign designed to help consumers learn about the benefits and limitations of deposit insurance with a link to EDIE the Estimator at this link, http://www.myfdicinsurance.gov/
5. Safe deposit news article that addresses the "Most Frequently Asked Questions" and provides how consumer's questions should be answered: http://www.lba.org/files/Gov%20Bailout%20SD%20Article%20FINAL%2010-08.doc
6. Baton Rouge Advocate article from Nov. 4, "Analysts say La. banks sound": http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/business/33804954.html?showAll=y&c=y.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information. Thank you for your continuing to make Louisiana banking a strong industry in our state.
Robert T. Taylor
Louisiana Bankers Association
Chief Executive Officer
(225) 214-4832 - direct
(225) 343-3159 - fax
Our mission is to help banks grow and prosper in Louisiana